Where Can You Get Beer & Books in the Hudson Valley
There is a new trend that is one that this author cannot appreciate enough!!! Alcohol where you buy books! Independent book sellers who know that combining a nice glass of wine or a great beer with interesting books is something that is AWESOME!
Here are a few places in the Hudson Valley where you can get wine or beer and check out a new read as well:
- The Barking Goose Bookstore, Bar, Cafe Newburgh (near the west bound entrance to 84 in Newburgh, next to Happy Habits)
- Rough Draft Bar & Books in Kingston
- Spotty Dog Books & Ale, Hudson
Is there another place that we should add to our list? Let us know.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America