Whiskey Riot Festival in Albany on October 28
Whiskey enthusiast unite! Do you hear your friends who are into beer always talking about going to this festival or another beer thing, and you kind of get a little jealous because you want to go to something like that but you are just not into beer?
If whiskey is your thing, there is going to be a "Whiskey Riot" in Albany on October 28, 2018 at 1pm. The event will be held at the Desmond Hotel. Tickets must be purchased online and in advance; tickets will not be sold at the door. It also goes without saying that all who attend must be at least 21 years of age or older.
General admission tickets ($45) include:
- Samples of 80+ types of whiskey
- A special POWERS Irish Whiskey tasting glass to take home
- Drink tickets to the classic whiskey cocktail bars by Four Roses Bourbon, Highland Park Whisky, and Tommyrotter Distillery
- Exclusive access to 1-hour master seminars and tastings by Heaven Hill and The Macallan. Seminars are included in the price of your ticket and are seated on a first come basis.
For more information and a full list of the distilleries that will be represented, click here.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America