Why Can’t Dudes Wrap Gifts Well?
It's still the thought that counts, right? There has to be a scientific reason why men can't wrap presents.
I love the holidays and the old saying is true. It's so much better to give than to receive. Watching someone unwrap your gift is an absolute blast. One part that's not so fun is taking the time to wrap the gifts. It seems like men avoid wrapping gifts like the plague.
According to statistics from PR Newswire, it's called paper-phobia and almost 10% of men admit they'v never wrapped presents before. Many men resort to using professional gift wrapping services at the mall this holiday season.
Experts say men lack the skills needed to wrap gifts. Men are generally not good preparers.
Are you a dude who can wrap well? What's your secret?
Does anyone really care? It's just going to get ripped apart in a few weeks anyway.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America