Will Working From Home Continue As the New Normal?
As many people have adjusted to a new work schedule many are wondering how long this will last? Could working from home be the new normal?
If you worked from home for the past 2 months it might be fair to ask why couldn't you have done that the whole time during your employment and if that's the case could you continue to do so after New York's pause?
Though New York may be slowly sending people back to work soon, schools will still be closed and working parents who relied on school for daycare until June may struggle. Will they still be able to work from home?
Even after a pause is lifted, will it be safe to get an entire staff together and cram them in an office?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America