You Can Take A Yoga Class With Cats In The Hudson Valley
A local animal shelter is having their first ever yoga and cat event in April.
The Dutchess County SPCA is hosting their first beginner yoga with cats event on Wednesday, April 10, 2019. Sadly, the event is already full, but it looks like they're going to host more in the future. According to the event page, because of the high demand, they said it seems worth doing more and to stay tuned.
The cats that will be in the yoga class will also be up for adoption, which is the best part. You know that heartbreak when you fall in love with an animal but can't get it? That won't happen here because the cats will be up for adoption.
The event page lists the event as $20 for adults, $10 for DCSPCA members and $5 for children and seniors. While I cannot confirm this, I imagine they'll keep the same pricing if they were to host the event in the future.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America