Your Work Coffee Mug Probably Has This on It (Gross!)
Ok, this is going to be a little bit gross, but we have got to make sure you are aware of it.
That coffee (tea/hot chocolate, etc) mug that you keep at work? You know, the one that you would cry over if someone accidentally broke it? Yep. That one. One in five of those bad boys (20%) have fecal matter on them. Let's hope you just didn't eat a meal.
Why there fecal matter on your mug? Because apparently people don't wash their hands before they eat and yes, there are adults that you work with who do not wash their hands after they go to the bathroom. The result is fecal matter all over your coffee mug and on your desk.
What should you do to reduce your chance of getting sick? Wash your hands after you go to the bathroom and before you eat your meal. Plus, if you find yourself eating at your desk, take a moment to wipe the surface down with a cleaning wipe. Lastly, wash your coffee cup at least one time per day.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America