YouTube Celeb Spotted Shopping at Darkside Records
A YouTube cewebrity turned to the Darkside during his trip to Poughkeepsie.
It makes sense that a music fan would make Darkside Records a stop during their trip to the Hudson Valley.
If you follow heavy metal or punk music interviews on YouTube, you have more than likely seen the channel, Little Punk People. The channel has been around for years and follows the coolest young kid named Elliot Fullam who nails interviews with some of the biggest names in the rock music genre.
The list of artists he's chatted witch include, James Hetfield Tom Araya, Keith Morris and Ice T.
According to his Instagram account, he was just at The Chance Theater checking out the Torche show.
The next day he was spotted at Darkside Records casually buying some new records for his collection. It's no secret that he's a fan of vinyl if you follow his page.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America