1 Mile, 50 Push Ups and 20 Pages to Stay Active?
What are you doing every single day to stay both physically and mentally active?
Whether you're stuck in a self-quarantine or your routine has been disrupted it is still important to keep active. What are you doing to stay fresh both physically and mentally.
There are several gyms offering online workouts on Instagram or Facebook. Those are great but they aren't for everyone. If you need something to supplement those I've got something that might help you get out of the house and get your brain stimulated at the same time.
A friend of mine suggested a workout that caught my attention and that I recently started. It is working for me.
It consists of:
- 1 mile run or walk
- 50 push-ups
- Read 20 pages of a book or magazine
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America