A Huge Change is Coming to Hudson Valley’s Favorite Candy
I just want to know why they felt like they needed to mess with perfection.
I don't care what anyone says. If you don't have a peanut allergy then Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are your favorite candy. I'd like to thank the person who first put peanut butter and chocolate together. We may never know who actually did it first but Reese's and Hershey sure perfected them.
Should we mess with perfection?
According to Delish, the Hershey company has decided to make two separate peanut butter cups. They'll make one with more peanut butter and one for more chocolate for people who love chocolate more. Who the heck loves the chocolate more in a peanut butter cup? We'll soon be forced to choose sides.
I love chocolate and peanut butter together. when I eat a damn Reese's I want them together as equals!
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America