A List of the Craziest Things Left in NY Uber Cars
Who leaves gold dentures in an Uber?
Luckily, I don't need to rely on ride share companies like Uber and Lyft very often but I understand that there are people who use them every single day. If you had to use one everyday it's only a matter of time until you lose something important in there.
According to the New York Post, these are some things left in New York Uber cars.
- Purple Tutu
- Dog Sweater
- Gold Teeth
- Magic Wand
- Swarovski Binoculars
- Bubble Maker
Some of the most common items left are Air Pods and cell phones.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America