Are Lysol Wipes a New Picnic Basket Essential?
Do you take Lysol to the park? Three weeks ago I would have thought you were off your rocker but now I totally get it.
Many Hudson Valley residents are socially distancing themselves from others. Most are still in quarantine and not leaving their homes unless they have to for essential items but others are still going out to avoid complete isolation. Some go on walks either downtown or on trails and those with kids are taking their children to playgrounds that are still open.
The other day as I was going for a jog and I noticed that several parents were at the playground with their kids. Usually, I see parents sitting on the park bench while the kids play on the slide and the swing set. This time the parents were hovering over their kids with Lysol wiping down every piece of playground equipment. Just under a month ago I would have thought that behavior was eccentric but know I think that's award winning parenting.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America