Are Pogs Making a Comeback in the Hudson Valley?
Who remembers pogs? I thought they were a distant memory until I saw them pop up at a Hudson Valley retailer.
Alf is back. Remember Alf? He's back and he's in pog form.
I could be wrong but I believe that I saved some of my old pogs as well as a couple of slammers too. I think they're under my bed at my parents house. I sure hoped I saved them because pogs could be making a comeback.
Target stores are all about nostalgia. They know their target audience, young millennials that don't want to grow up and have money to burn
It's been confirmed that Target stores out of Middletown and Poughkeepsie are selling the popular game from the 90s.
Did you keep your old pogs? Would you still play?
What classic toy would you like to see make a comeback.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America