Carvel Celebrates Birthday with 85 Cent Cone Day
Every year Carvel Ice Cream shops celebrate their birthday. This year the ice cream is celebrating their 85th year and they are doing it (of course they are) with ice cream.
Thursday May 2, 2019 when you visit a Carvel shop during regular business hours, you can get (depending on what the location has) a classic vanilla, chocolate, or their new flavor of Cold Brew Coffee ice cream in a junior cone size, for just 85 cents.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America