Cops Say Stamford Man Tests New Guns At Park While Kids Play
After a gun purchase you should definitely get to the range and test it out. If you don't live near a gun range a local park is not a substitute.
Part of being a responsible gun owner is testing your firearms and knowing how they function both inside and out. This should be done at a shooting range and not where kids are playing.
According to the Stamford Advocate, police say a that James Denard, was charged with over 50 counts of reckless endangerment after he allegedly fired his recently purchased guns.
Fortunately, no one was hurt. Players on a nearby softball field said they saw bullets strike the ground roughly 250 yards from where Denardo supposedly fired.
Police also spotted another firearm and several unopened liquor bottles in Denardo's car.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America