Did a Cat Really Just Interrupt the Giants Game?
I think hiss-tory was just made on national television.
Move over Garfield, Felix, Sylvester J Pussycat and Toonces the Driving Cat/ There's a new cat in town that everyone is talking about. The Met-Life kitty is the newest famous feline.
I had to see it to believe it. It's certainly not something I had ever seen before. Yes, a black cat interrupted the Giants vs Cowboys game on live television.
I wasn't even watching the game.I was at the gym getting ready to run on the treadmill when I look to see three men stop running and stare at the TV above their treadmills with their heads tilted to the side.
A small black cat made its way on the field, ran into the end zone and the back up to the 50 yard line. I can't be sure but it was most likely the most exciting thing to happen during the whole game,
Did you catch the game?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America