First Friday PK: Spread the Love
It's February, and that means love is in the air. At least if you like to celebrate Valentine's Day. This year you can start the celebration a little early. Head to the City of Poughkeepsie for First Friday starting at 5:30PM on Feb. 7, where the theme is Spread the Love.
A couple of months ago the City of Poughkeepsie announced the expansion of First Friday Poughkeepsie into a year-round event. Nov. - April events take place indoors at premier neighborhood establishments, and this months First Friday is extra special. First Friday Pok is partnering with 40 Cannon to bring you an early Valentine's Day celebration. Celebrating couples, kids, friends, and the whole community is invited to spread the love.
Food and drink specials will be available at all of the 40 Cannon staples. For more information about First Friday Pok: Spread the Love, and future First Friday celebrations, check out the facebook page.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America