Heinz’s ‘Kranch Sauce’ Will Be in the HV Soon
When will Heinz stop making these Frankenstein sauces?
America's two favorite sauces have combined forces.
A little bit ago Heinz introduced fancy sauce or Mayochup to the world. It's the combination of mayonnaise and ketchup. It's delicious even though it may not be the healthiest dipping sauce.
Not too long after Mayochup, Heinz made a few new sauces like a mustard and mayonaise comnination called mayomust as well as a mayonaiise barbecue sauce called mayocue.
According to Bustle, Just when we thought there couldn't be anymore mixtures Heinz just introduced Kranch dressing. This is ketchup and ranch dressing.
We should see this awesome sauce in Hudson Valley stores sometime this month.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America