How to Protect Your Pets From Hot Weather Days
- Keep your pets stay hydrated. Make sure that they have constant access to fresh water.
- Make sure that your pets have a shady spot to keep them out of the sun.
- Keep pets off hot asphalt. The excessive temperatures can heat the asphalt to such a temperature that it burns your pets paws. Think of how you feel walking on super hot sand in your bare feet.
- Watch out for signs of heat stroke. If your pet shows any of the following signs, get them to a vet immediately. Symptoms include, 'panting, lethargy, drooling, vomiting and collapse.'
- Give them a fan to sit or relax in front of.
- Keep them indoors in the air conditioning.
Do you have any tips that we should add? Let us know by commenting below.