Hudson Valley Woman Lauded for Her Additions to Fright Industry
It's almost Halloween and have you ever thought about the master minds behind all of the great haunted attractions that you go to during this spooky season? America Haunts, the industry's leading association, according to a press release is applauding 'the contributions women have made to the scare-making entertainment business.'
One of the four women being recognized in the publication is Nancy Jubie from Headless Horseman Haunted Houses and Hayrides in Ulster Park, NY. This lauded attraction and team, started crafting their scare-how in 1992. The press release states that it takes more than 350 employees each year to bring the Halloween attractions to life on the more than 65-acre property. Plus, a trip to Headless Horseman is not only about haunted houses and attractions, but also hayrides and corn mazes.
Congratulations to Nancy on all of your work and scaring the ba-Jezus out of visitors. Happy Halloween.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America