I Want to Know How Governor Cuomo Got a Haircut
I know this is a petty thing to be upset about but somebody gave the governor a pretty good haircut and I'm extremely jealous.
It's been months since my last fade and I know some people who have gone even longer than that. To help flatten the curve of the coronavirus pandemic, New York ordered barbers and salons as well as other cosmetologists and beauticians to cease operations during New York's pause.
Many have protested the decision with a viral petition to reopen salons in New York with strict rules put in place. Others have completely ignored the pause and continued to operate without permission like the barber in Ulster County.
As New Yorkers and Americans we're being led to believe that haircuts are luxuries that we don't need right now. If that's the case how did out Governor get one?
I want to make it clear that this is not a political post at all. I just want to know who is cutting Cuomo's hair. My fiance has offered to cut mine but he's single, isn't he? According to Today, his brother, Chris Cuomo's hair was cut but his wife while in Quarantine. Perhaps she did it?
I just wish he'd lead by example. Besides, I was just getting used to seeing his salt and pepper afro on a daily basis.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Hudson Valley Restaurant Listings