I Was Wrong, Candy Corn isn’t the Worst Halloween Candy
It was always my least favorite but stand corrected. There's a new terrible candy in town.
October is amazing if you like scary movies and have a bit of a sweet tooth like I do. October is one month long cheat day. There's candy everywhere and all I do is snack. Obviously, if I have to choose a specific candy I'll go with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups or maybe even a Kit-Kat Bar. For years I have been bashing candy corn. I maintained that it was the worst Halloween candy on the planet. I've stayed away from it for years.
I was proven wrong today. Someone in our office has a candy dish and inside of it was wrapped black licorice.
Who buys black licorice? I'm pretty sure it can kill you. Isn't it toxic to eat high amounts?
Not to mention it's just disgusting. Does anybody actually like it? Is it the worst Halloween candy?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America