I Wish I Got a Heart Steak For Valentine’s Day
I didn't know that this was a thing but I wish I did.
Valentine's Day has come and gone and I went out of my way to give the woman of my dreams the perfect gift. I scrambled to find something meaningful, practical and thoughtful and I decided to get her a gift card to the spa at Buttermilk Falls.
I didn't get much and that's okay as I don't see Valentine's Day as very male oriented holiday. Well, at least I didn't until I saw a heart shaped steak at a local Shoprite.
How amazing is that?
Ladies, this shouldn't be a surprise but this is the perfect gift for a man on Valentine's Day.
There's always next year.
Now if I could only find someone to make it for me I'd be all set.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America