Inside Look at HBO Set in Hudson Valley
It's pretty neat to see what the Hudson Valley might have looked like almost 100 years ago.
We know that Hudson Valley native, Mark Ruffalo has been working on a series here in the Hudson Valley called 'I Know This Much is True' for a while now. According to HBO, the series will chronicle the lives of two two brothers growing up in the 20th century.
Do you have any photos from any of several shooting locations?
There has been multiple casting calls in the area looking for classic cars. Here are some behind the scene photos from one of the latest shoots in Wappingers Fall.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America