It’s December and I Still Have Stink Bugs
When do these things go away?
When I did a Google search of the words "Stink bug" it automatically added "in New York" at the end of it.
How serious of a problem is this in New York? It must be a regional thing because I didn't notice these things in Michigan. It was a rare occasion to see these west of New York state.
According to the Western Pest, they're called mamorated stink bugs and they love warm temperatures which is why they come into homes in large numbers starting in October.
I thought by December these things would disappear but they're still around.
Does anyone know when I may be free of these things?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 92.7/96.9 WRRV. Stream us live through the website, your Alexa-enabled device, Google Home or the WRRV mobile app.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America