It’s National Cheese Day & I Celebrated with Vegan Cheese
I didn't know there was such a thing as National Cheese Day but I probably could have celebrated a little better.
Who doesn't love cheese? It's National Cheese Day. We're supposed to honor one of our favorite dairy foods but I think I did something extremely blasphemous. How did I celebrate? It would have been good to grab some mozeralla sticks, string cheese or even grabbed some queso.
Unfortunately, I didn't do any of those things. Instead, I grabbed some non dairy macaroni and cheese from the grocery store.
I had no idea it was National Cheese Day. Had I known I may have gotten real cheese but either way it was still delicious.
For not being real cheese it was pretty good. This would be a good way for people who can't digest cheese to celebrate.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America