Ladies, Do You Have the Infamous Wrist Freckle?
Ladies, do me a favor. Take a look at your wrists. Do you have a beauty mark there?
Seems like a ridiculous question, but hang on with me for a second.
I probably spend most of my time on Twitter laughing at memes or following dramatic threads, you know...your typical time wasting stuff. I came across a thread that had me laughing and trying to figure out how it was possible.
Twitter user arryn asked "ladies.....u got a freckle on the middle of your wrist or is this a myth lmao" followed by four different wrists with, you guessed it, a freckle on them.
Obviously I looked down at my wrist right away and yes. I have a freckle too:
So we have to ask, ladies do you have the infamous wrist freckle? Guys, are you missing the freckle? Share your wrist freckle picture with us on Facebook. We have to get to the bottom of this.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America