Most People Don’t Replace Their Shoes When They Should
Some of us just get too attached. Odds are we don't throw them out as quickly as we should.
I'm a bit of a sneaker head. I've got quite a few pairs of shoes in my arsenal. I probably have too many but they're all in pretty good shape because I take great care of them.
Though I have a lot of shoes I don't think I've had any pairs for more than 3 years.
I know people who still wear their favorite shoes after 6 years. How long until you should throw your sneakers away and replace them?
According to Sole Science, you should replace them every 8-12 months or just over 300 miles. At that point, the outside would be worn and the support wouldn't be as effective.
Your foot will also start to feel uncomfortable.
What the oldest pair of shoes you own? Do you replace them every 300 miles?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America