Movie Shoot May Disrupt Your Morning Commute
The Hudson Valley has been the hot spot for several film productions lately. Could one of the latest projects disrupt your daily commute?
According to WRRV traffic reports and Hudson Valley Post, Rt. 209 is closed between Rt. 28 and Sawkill Road because of a movie being filmed. The shoot is scheduled from 5am to 7pm.
The Hudson Valley Post reports that the film is part of Mark Ruffalo's latest project, I Know This Much Is True.
There are detours in place and this is scheduled to be the last day of closures at this location. The film is expected to be in production for the next six months.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America