National Return Day, How to Make Things Smoother For You
Did you get a gift that 'wasn't quite right' for the holidays? You are not alone. January 2, 2020 is this years National Return Day. United Parcel Service (UPS) says that they are expecting 1.9 million parcels to be returned to companies this week (up 26% from last year).
If you have a pre-printed UPS label and don't have a driver that stops by your house or place of business everyday, here are a few places you can bring your package. Keep in mind, these places cannot help you create a label, but they can accept your package for you:
Things you can do to make sure that your return process goes smoother, from UPS.com:
- Save your original packaging (don't throw it out immediately like I do)
- Check the return policy before you make the purchase
- Pack your return well so nothing happens to it on its way back
- Include your original order information and what you want to happen, do you want your money back or do you want to exchange it for another item.
- Return the items quickly. The sooner you return them, the sooner they will be either back to you with the item that you want or with the money back in your account.
What did you have to return this year? Did your returns go smoothly?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America