NY Police Pilots Disciplined for Making Phallic Patterns on Radar
You've got to hand it to these New York police pilots. They certainly found the most creative way to get back at their supervisor. Even if it wasn't exactly under the radar. Literally.
Being an officer with the NYPD has got to be very rewarding at times. Camaraderie is vital when working in law enforcement. You've got to be a family and sometimes families play practical jokes on each-other.
According to The New York Post, some NYPD officers are facing disciplinary action after making "penis shaped" trails that were visible on radar to play a joke on a coworker. The article also reports that the prank was the result of a confrontation with some officers and the head of the aviation unit.
No pilots were fired as of yet but they were stripped of their flight privileges. The NYPD has yet to release the flight information so we can't see just how big the phallic shaped patterns are yet.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America