Petition To Make Dr. Fauci The Sexiest Man Alive
Thousands of people think that the New York native has got what it takes to be the sexiest man alive.
We've been seeing a lot of Dr. Anthony Fauci lately. I guess the quarantine has finally gotten the best of us because there is a large amount of Americans who think he's sexy.
Currently, there is a petition on Change.org to make Dr. Anthony Fauci People Magazine's Sexiest Man of the Year. The petition has gotten over 10,000 signatures in just few days.
Does Dr. Anthony Fauci's sexiness past winners of the title like Ryan Reynolds, David Beckham and Idris Elba? The founder of the page claims he deserves the title because of his intelligence and calming demeanor. What do you think? Is Fauci foxy? Say what you want he looks pretty good for being 79 years old.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America