Please Stop Talking About Autumn and Halloween
It's still summer!
Take it from a girl who LOVES cold weather and despises the heat: you have to chill out with this autumn weather talk. I love the fall, I thrive in sweaters and boots. But you know what I don't want? To talk about the fall right now.
It is AUGUST. We haven't even hit my birthday yet (August 21, I like marble cake). We seriously need to slow this Halloween chat down. I want to enjoy this unbearable heat a little bit longer. I want to pretend I'm getting a tan when I'm really getting a burn for a couple more weeks. I want to enjoy not dealing with school buses on the road for the rest of the month.
Slow it down, take a break, have a drink outside. Enjoy the rest of summer. Because you know damn well, that when November hits and we get another crazy snowstorm like last year, that you'll be complaining about the weather.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America