Police: Bodybuilding NY Grandma Takes on Home Intruder
An intruder stepped into an elderly bodybuilding champion's house in Central New York and it didn't end well for him.
Age is just a number, right? I can barely get out of bed without aching and there's an old lady out there fighting crime. According CBS New York, an 82-year-old bodybuilder named Willie Murphy of Rochester was about to call it a night when a man started banging on her door shouting for help.
The angry man allegedly broke into her house shortly after she called the police. The man had no knowledge of her being an award-winning bodybuilder.
Once inside the woman supposedly had a scuffle with the man that included hitting him with a table and holding him down until the police arrived.
According to police, the man was intoxicated.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America