Second Hand Wardrobe Day is Sunday August 25, 2019
So you are thinking that everything has "a day," right? August 25, 2019 is National Second Hand Wardrobe Day. Think of this 'day' as a day to bring awareness to the fact that it is ok to buy something that is still in really great shape for fractions of what it might have cost you when it was brand new. There is no shame in doing this, buying something second hand.
Think of the environmental impact if people were to simply throw, usable clothing into a landfill, simply because they didn't want it anymore or because it just didn't fit anymore?
So on Sunday August 25, 2019 you are encouraged to not only clean out your closet so someone else could get something really cool, but to also go check out a thrift store or second hand shop and maybe find something 'new' for yourself.
Care to share with us where the best thrift store is in the Hudson Valley?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America