Some HV Christians Giving Up Booze & Coffee For Lent
After Fat Tuesday comes Ash Wednesday and the observance of Lent.
Ash Wednesday is here and many Christians will be observing for 46 days before Easter Sunday. Many Christians will be giving up things like eggs, fatty foods, sugar and meat until then.
Many are following in the footsteps of Jesus and giving up things for Lent. What is the most common thing people give up for Lent?
Believe it or not when some Hudson Valley residents were surveyed, the most common things they are giving up are caffeine and alcohol. Could you give these up?
are you participating in Lent this year?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America