Steak & Bourbon Ice Cream Available Soon at HV Restaurant
Find out where to get this sweet and savory dessert in the Hudson Valley this summer.
It all started with a Buffalo Chicken Wing flavor ice cream. There's a new ice cream flavor coming to town and it's a bit different from the traditional flavors we know and love. Is chunks of steak a topping you've thought about putting on your ice cream? You're in luck. According to a press release, starting July 1, you'll be able to get the all new Steak and Bourbon ice cream from Longhorn Steak House.
Longhorn's ice cream flavor contains their original Char seasoning, cuts of steak infused swirls of bourbon caramel from LongHorn’s own bourbon selection topped with a bourbon caramel sauce and whipped cream. The sweetness is only $3.99 and will be available at select locations
Would you try it?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America