Subway Employee Robs Co-Worker “To Teach Them a Lesson”
We all seem to have that one co-worker that kind of takes things a little to far. There is one woman who didn't think that her co-workers took working at night in their town serious enough.
The group was working nights at a Subway Sandwich shop in Las Cruses, New Mexico. This one woman took it upon herself to "teach the other's a lesson."
How did she do that? She asked one of her friends to be her accomplice and she staged a burglary. She made her co-workers all get into the back room while she berated them and verbally threatened to assault them. No employees were hurt and one managed to get away and call the cops.
The woman in question said she was just trying to teach all of her co-workers a lesson about what potentially could happen late at night in that part of town.
The lesson to be learned? Don't work with that woman.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America