The Average Cost of a Date in New York Will Shock You
The average cost of a night out in New York will make 'Netflix and chill' sound even more amazing.
New York has one of the highest amount of single people in the nation. I think we just found out why.
No one wants to be alone, but who can even afford to date?
The Black Tux ranked the most expensive and least expensive states to go on a date. You probably won't be shocked to know that New York is pretty expensive. What I found surprising is that it is the most expensive by about $10.
The average cost for a date in New York is around $155. Can you believe it?
I'm in a long term relationship and a little date night can even add up. Just the other day I went out with my girlfriend and got two mixed drinks and two appetizers. The bill was over $70.
What's the most amount of money you've ever spent on a date?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America