Top 5 Halloween Costumes For Boo Ball 2019
Boo Ball 2019 is right around the corner and if you're saving your costume choice until last minute, here's some helpful info. The top five costumes the Hudson Valley is purchasing for 2019. The list includes some classics and some new options.
- Spider-Man - With all the talk of SONY and Disney going back and forther over whether Spider-Man will be part of upcoming Marvel movies, he's been top of mind this year.
- IT - Anyone with a clown phobia could potentially have a tough Halloween 2019 with the classic clown from IT being one of the most popular costumes.
- Wizard Of Oz - The #3 costume for the Hudson Valley is Wizard of Oz characters. I mean, really can't go wrong here.
- Witch - When in doubt, go with the old classic.
- Descendents - The third installment of Descendents just came out in August so the Hudson Valley is all over it apparently.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM on 92.7/96.9 WRRV. Stream us live through the website, your Alexa-enabled device, Google Home or the WRRV mobile app.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center