Top Prize Winning Take-5 Ticket Sold in the Hudson Valley
In the midst of a lot of bad news, one lucky winner has purchased a winning Take-5 ticket in the Hudson Valley.
Patch reports that a winning Take-5 ticket, worth over $40K has been sold in the Hudson Valley. The winning ticket, work $47,520, was sold at Smokes 4 Less on Raymond Avenue in Poughkeepsie for the March 25 TAKE-5 drawing.
According to Patch, the winning numbers for the Take-5 drawing range from one to 39. It's aired on television every day at 11:21 p.m. The prize must be claimed up to one year from the date of the drawing. With the New York PAUSE response, all local customer service and claim centers are closed to the public. But drawings will continue as scheduled and winners can still get paid.
If you are the lucky winner, there is a mail-in claim form you can use. Patch reports that lottery officials are urging winners to use it to minimize public contact.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America