WATCH: Flight to New Jersey Haunted by Flying Bat
Where's Ozzy Osbourne when you need him? This is one more reason to never travel to New Jersey.
We've all heard of snakes on a plane but bats are new.
We complain about how people from New Jersey drive, but then when we try to fly there we get attacked by flying rodents.
Were these Spirit passengers flying to Newark or Transylvania? Passengers on board experienced something right out of a Bela Lugosi flick. According to a Twitter post, after flying for about 30 minutes the bat came out and started roaming the plane.
What's the weirdest thing you've ever seen on an airplane or New Jersey for that matter?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America