What Was Your First Hudson Valley Concert?
What was the first concert you went to in the Hudson Valley?
Jimmy Fallon recently admitted on the Tonight Show that his first concert was a 'Weird Al' Yankovic show at UPAC in Kingston.
It got me wondering, what was your first show in the Hudson Valley and where was it? There have been some historic shows like The Police and Guns N' Roses at The Chance or Metallica at The Orange County Fair.
As someone who's not a Hudson Valley native, my first local show was the Night Riots at WRRV Sessions at the Newburgh Brewing Company.
From Bethel Woods, UPAC, The Bardavon to The Chance, where was your first local concert?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America