Who Remembers the Glorious Local Bulletin Board?
I think it's sad that the local bulletin board has become a lost practice.
Whether you were looking for a job, looking to hire someone or join a band the bulletin board at local grocery stores had it all.
Computers and phones are great and all and I am a fan of Facebook Marketplace but sometimes we miss the personal and local touch that some flyers have.
Call me nostalgic but I miss these things and I'd really like to see them make a comeback sooner than later.
I'd love to see local artists take these over.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America