Why Are 90’s Kids Reflecting on Their MySpace Days?
Why are '90s kids reflecting on their youth this week, any more than other weeks? It's because MySpace (remember that? Yes it still exists.) announced that all of the uploads that took place before 2016 are simply gone.
Gone and not retrievable. For some things and some people this is probably a really great thing. For others, not so much. Think of all the live videos that were uploaded to MySpace that will never exists in any other realm.
Last year, when MySpace first announced the 'oops deletion' they had believed they would be able to get all of the content back, but sadly over 50 million songs, videos and pictures are now history.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America