Why is New York Obsessed With Day Time Television?
How you doin'? I guess Wendy Williams is crushing it in the Empire State.
I always thought daytime television was the absolute worst time for television but I guess the rest of New York wouldn't agree with me.
Who has time to watch live television anymore? It's called prime time for a reason but New Yorker's surprisingly watch more television in the middle of the day.
Don't get wrong, I can get addicted to Jerry Springer, Steve Wilkos and Soap Operas just as easily at the next person but it sure gets old, doesn't it?
According to a study done by Fios, they tracked when the most people watch live television. The average time we all have the tube on is about 2:52 PM.
Do you agree with the survey? Do you thin daytime programming is really that good or is it just when kids are getting home from school?
I for one love my Honorabl Judge Judy.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America