Would You Let Alexa Babysit Your Kids?
Smart devices can entertain adults but how long can they entertain kids? Has Alexa replaced the teenage babysitter from down the road?
Can smart devices really do anything? Many parents rely on smart phones and other devices to keep their kids distracted. When I was a kid my babysitter was the television. What's the difference? According to Make Use Of, Alexa has about 20,000 skills. Watching kids should be one of them, right?
A few of the valuable skills that kids can use are:
Amazon Storytime - Alexa will actually read your kids a bedtime story.
Kids Court - Alexa can settle ab argument between kids.
Amazon even has Highlights Magazine. So now there's all kinds of things to do.
Is it strange to see how much we can do on a smart device?
You can also download the WRRV mobile app and listen to that on Alexa.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America