Adams Fairacre Farms Set To Open Newburgh Pizza Shop
Adams Fairacre Farms is getting into the pizza business. Set to open in late September, the Newburgh based pizza shop will be managed by local resident Dan Whitely.
Adam's is best known as the local grocery chain with locations in Poughkeepsie, Kingston, Wappingers, and Newburgh but have expanded the scope of their business in recent years.
Whitely has over 20 years of experience in the pizza business and got his start at TJ's Pizza in Poughkeepsie. He's a longtime Hudson Valley resident who is also known as one of the speediest pizza makers in all of New York.
Our condolences as one of Adams' owners Donald P. Adams recently passed away. He, along with his brother Ralph and Ralph's wife Mary, started what has become one of the Hudson Valley's most iconic and successful business'.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center