Famous LaGrange Holiday Light Display To Hold ALS Fundraiser
The popular Hudson Valley holiday light display known as ERDAJT will hold a fundraiser to benefit ALS research on Tuesday, December 17th. Funds raised will go to the New York Chapter of the ALS Association.
Located at 8 Patrick Drive in LaGrangeville, ERDAJT has been putting up a yearly light display since 1995. This year they have 640,000 lights spread over 1,728 individually controlled items set to more than 250 songs. They began with just 600 lights and have grown exponentially.
ERDAJT is run by a local family of five and according to their website has become a full-time project throughout the year. The name chosen name for the display represents the initials of the three children in the family.
The ALS benefit will run from 4:45 until 9:30 PM this Tuesday.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center