Former President Now Has His Own USPS Stamp
Former President George H.W. Bush who passed away in November of 2018 has now been memorialized in a Unites States Postal Service Forever Stamp. According to the USPS.com website, the stamp rendering was based on a portrait of the former president that was taken by Timothy Greenfield Sanders.
The first class forever stamp, which has a current value of 55 cents, will be available in a limited run. President Bush was the 41st president of the United States of America, and a previous Vice-President under President Ronald Regan. His term of presidency was January of 1989 through January of 1993.
For more information or to purchase the first class stamps, click here.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America