How Millennials Are Actually Helping Divorce Rates
It may sound crazy but the millennial generation is lowering the rate of divorce in this country.
It's so easy to bash the younger generation and as I millennial I do talk major trash about my fellow 80s and 90s kids. That being said, I have to give them some praise when it's due.
According to Bloomberg Quint, divorce rates are diminishing in the U.S. and there's a few possibilities why. It could be a coincidence. However, there's a more specific reason there could be fewer divorces between millennial and baby-boomer couples.
One reason suggests that baby-boomers usually met their significant other early and were usually married by 18 or 19. We mature a lot between 18 - 25. People can go through a lot of changes. It's very easy to not be the same person.
Meanwhile, millennials are getting married much later. Usually between 26-30. There much more confident in their partner and who they are.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America